I took the road less traveled by. Been finding the way back home since.
- Express News: the paper that can take 360-degree flips when its own interests are at stake. A fresh example: tribune.com.pk/story/699639/c… 31 minutes ago
- A brilliant piece by Rauf Klasra on how our intel agencies' primary task is to spy on journalists, threaten them: dunya.com.pk/index.php/auth… 34 minutes ago
- RT @faizanlakhani: "daaman pay koi cheenth, na khanjar pay koi daagh -- tum qatal karo ho key karamaat karo ho.." #KaleemAajiz 17 hours ago
- Establishment's attempts to seek some sort of revenge from #Geo bespeaks their guilt of the crimes they are accused of. 17 hours ago
- RT @UmarCheema1: Our boys are best in coercing the countrymen: Cable operators being pressured into putting off Geo TV. Why did you approac… 17 hours ago
- 143,406 hits
Best Personal Blog Award